Feel free to get in touch if your answer isn't here
1. What if I have forgotten my password, cannot find it, or would like to update it?
You will find your password in your invitation email. If you are unable to locate your password, please click "Log in or register now" in the top right-hand corner of the website and then click "Forgotten password" on the next page. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
2. Will I still be able to view the webinar after the event if I am unable to attend on the day?
The full webinar will be available to view after the event. This will be available in the Content Library.
3. Will I be able to ask questions and communicate with the speakers?
The live sessions are designed to be interactive and engaging and will allow for plenty of opportunities to interact with the speakers, take part in polling activities and submit your questions before and during the sessions.
4. How do I access the virtual event?
On the day of the event, login here and select the 'Live Stream' tab. The stream will start 30 minutes before the first session.
5. How do I test my connection?
We recommend that you use wired headphones for the best viewing experience and have a stable connection. For details on technical support, please read our guide by clicking here.